When we opened our registration in late December, we were excited to deliver you another amazing summer of tennis and the camaraderie that makes this such a special place to spend a summer. We are absolutely thrilled to be reopening July 1, 2020 and can’t wait to see you all again.
While this summer will look a little different, the on-court action remains, as does the fellowship — just from a safe, social distance. Below you will find the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of all our players and coaches. Please know we understand the dynamic nature of this situation and the associated guidance. We will be keeping an eye on the most current expert advice and will adjust accordingly.
- Players only. At this time, spectators will not be allowed.
- Online registrations only. (Staff is happy to help with any questions or needs in completing this form online! Please don’t hesitate to call 317.259.5377.)
- The following services will not be available at this time:
- Concession stand
- Water fountains and ice machines
- Tennis House access (Please note: there will be access in emergency situations only.)
Health & Safety Protocols
- All staff and players are asked to complete the health screening before coming to the facility.
- Staggered entry and exit points: Each group will utilize their own entrance and exit points
- Ground decals to indicate social distancing will be all around the facility, including on court positioning for players’ equipment.
- Staff will wear masks when off-court. All players are strongly encouraged to do the same.
Cleaning & Sanitation Procedures
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility.
- Continual sanitation of equipment.
- Increased cleaning
- All staff will attend required training dedicated to the new procedures prior to reopening.